• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush... get name for something that was not Beta Tested...

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This app has been nothing but a time drain for me.  I shoot with my phone and try and set up the timeline but the files will not import into the time line.   Then when I go to my ipad so I can see it on just a little larger screen even more files are missing.   I go back to the App on my phone an it locks up... can not cancel.   The files made the import into the cloud but I can not go back and try and render them so the files show in my apple.    Then when I go to my desktop the Music Track will not import.

I do this for a living and expected to have to learn how to use this... but reality is that this APP is not ready for Prime Time... maybe pull it , fix it and then rename it "primetime" when you get it fixed.

g.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, G!

All that switching between devices may be difficult on the cloud sync. Sometimes if my internet connection is struggling I can't open projects on the same device, let alone a different one. How's your internet connection? Can I have more details on the devices you're using? What kind of iPhone do you have?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using all the best of equipment.   Brand new iPhone purchased in the last 5 months.  Ipad Pro and gamer quality computers including the most expensive Dell Alienware.  I have high speed cable internet and no issues with any other web based programs.   And the odd thing is total freeze of the APP on my phone.   It says rendering for a few hours.. Then you go open Rush in another devise and the data was there, while the phone is stuck.   I have even turned the phone off to "reboot" the computer and when I start it back up the App is still frozen and even refuses to allow me to "cancel"    I am positive I could just download and do a better job in Premiere Pro.   This sorta destroys any desire to play with rush anymore. 

After playing with this for about 3 hours I found more glitches, including when I tried to upload it from my desktop I got put in some sorta of loop that did not allow me to access and load to Facebook.  I had to go back to the ipad render it again from the stored cloud file and upload it from there.   This simplicity of this is just not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I would like to know how to cancel an upload to premiere rush,

it seems to be stuck trying to load 16 items (I didn’t try to load that many), I would like to cancel the uploads.   I’m talking about uploading videos from my iPhone 6S to a project I’m working on in Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines