• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush is not loading projects

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush on my laptop is stuck on the loading page. The loading circle just keeps spinning forever. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Rush and CC, logging my account out and back in, restarting my laptop, even letting one of your agents control my laptop, but nothing is solved. It just randomly happens. It hadn't been working for like 2 months but then it worked completely fine a few days ago.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terrence,

We're sorry for the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush while launching. I hope this community discussion helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-showing-blue-circle-constantly/m-p/113172...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I am sorry to say that my laptop is currently unavailable as it is being taken to fix some WiFi issues. I will try this once I have it back.

Thanks,

Terrence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kartika, the issue is currently resolved after the laptop's WiFi issue was fixed. I will inform you if this happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future.

Happy editing!

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines