• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush is taking 12 hrs to export and re export

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the point of paying for this to take over 12 hours to render a video and taking another 12 hours to render it again before I can export it. What a load of tosh. I can get the same results in half the time completely free without paying for this rubbish. There is no help, no support and the guides are useless. They do not even cover this part of it. Theres probably a reason for that.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're so sorry about the trouble you having Premiere Rush. Could you share more info with us?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you, 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same problem. Upon completing a project, there is no response to clicking the share button and the program will not close, though edit functions appear to work.

Premiere Rush 1.5.3 build 536

on Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga 730

Media includes clips from Adobe spark and clips taken with laptop cam.

I do not know where to view clip specifics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Are you getting any error or message? Could you provide the details of the media you're using (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? You can use MediaInfo to get details of the media: https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines