Highlighted

Rush keeps crashing when I add pictures to overlay

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made about 8 videos with no problems.  The last 2 videos I have added picture to overlay on my video and it crashes over and over and over.  I tried to get help with the online assistance but after being transferred 4 times I quit.  Does anyone have experience with this??????????????????/

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush keeps crashing when I add pictures to overlay

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made about 8 videos with no problems.  The last 2 videos I have added picture to overlay on my video and it crashes over and over and over.  I tried to get help with the online assistance but after being transferred 4 times I quit.  Does anyone have experience with this??????????????????/

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KellyPayne!

Welcome to the Rush community. We would need more information to start troubleshooting.

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0