Highlighted

Rush keeps crashing whenever I try to do anything (Macbook Air)

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched to a Macbook Air and since a couple of days ago, I've been unable to use Rush. Every time I launch it, after a few seconds it just dissappears. It seems like this is a problem with a lot of users on here, but how do I solve it? I'm really not tech savvy - part of the reason I'm going with Rush is because it's easy for even technophobes like me to use - so I'd really prefer to not switch over to iMovie or another app unless I absolutely have to. Help!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush keeps crashing whenever I try to do anything (Macbook Air)

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched to a Macbook Air and since a couple of days ago, I've been unable to use Rush. Every time I launch it, after a few seconds it just dissappears. It seems like this is a problem with a lot of users on here, but how do I solve it? I'm really not tech savvy - part of the reason I'm going with Rush is because it's easy for even technophobes like me to use - so I'd really prefer to not switch over to iMovie or another app unless I absolutely have to. Help!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macbook Airs are built for portability, not power. It could be that the program is choking on your hardware limitations.

Which processor do you have with how much RAM and how much free space on your hard drive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 0