Highlighted

Rush Locks up for several minutes?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just got rush and looking forward to using it, but every time I try to do something something... anything, I get the "Not Responding" message for several minute. even just trying to scrub thru a small 8 meg file, each click causes the "Not Responding" message.

Any Ideas?

Win 10 64bit

Intel core i7 8850H

48GB DDR4

Nvidia Quadro P1000

Intel UHD graphics 630

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush Locks up for several minutes?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just got rush and looking forward to using it, but every time I try to do something something... anything, I get the "Not Responding" message for several minute. even just trying to scrub thru a small 8 meg file, each click causes the "Not Responding" message.

Any Ideas?

Win 10 64bit

Intel core i7 8850H

48GB DDR4

Nvidia Quadro P1000

Intel UHD graphics 630

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, ACE2020

Your system specs are more than qualified for Rush so I suspect it's some kind of update issue. Could you confirm for me that your OS is completely up to date as well as your drivers and the Rush app? There were a couple of bugs in the first draft of Rush that got fixed on the second go-round.

Let me know!

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2018 0
ACE2020 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, nothing I did seem to make a difference, so I have not used it till this new update came out, hoping it would fix the problem.

I have just updated it and it seems a little better but after a few minutes of just putting a slideshow together, it has locked it up again for about 5 minutes. after the 5 minutes. it seems to go back to normal for a while. The real trigger here seems to be when I try to scrub through the images, it just locks up with the wheel spins for 5 minutes?

Anything else you think I should try?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2019 0