Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush - new feature Pan and Zoom - controls not showing

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I'm a big fan of Rush and love stretching it to the limits. I was really excited to try the latest effects but unless I'm doing something wrong, I don't think it's working right. 

I'm using a Surface book 2, W10 Intel Core i7 processor and when I open the effects tab, I'm not getting the usual controls. The pan and zoom works but there is no way I can see to control it. 

E.g. When you open transitions or titles, it gives you the options to select / drag into the timeline. 

With the new functions, the arrow points downwards and doesn't actually show any controls. See below:

rush screenshot.PNG

This gives a random zoom in or out, on different photos used and I thought I'd be able to select focal points, speeds and so on. But these controls aren't visible. Only the toggle. 

No controls appear when I attempt to drag and drop the effect either. 

I've been in contact with the virtual assistant then a helpful lady who asked me to post here. I've uninstalled Rush and tried the beta too - same results. 

Am I doing something wrong? 

Thanks alot,  

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback. This is just the first iteration, and our next Pan and Zoom update will be available in Rush in the coming months. With that update, you’ll be able to set the position and scale of start and end points and apply the effect to multiple clips at once.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the update that will give us greater control over the pan and zoom effect still coming? If so, do you know when we will be recieving it?

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On desktop version, latest update of Ru the Pan/Zoom toggle button doesn't work at all but remains greyed out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tom, 

Thanks for writing in. As of now, Pan and Zoom work only on still images. If you're trying to apply it to the videos. It doesn't work. I think this could be the reason you're getting it greyed out.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year later and this option still remains greyed out. Why even add the feature of you literally can never use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imovie allows pan and zoom on video, cant understand why Rush can't do the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's January 29, 2002. Still not available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022. Feels like 2002.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's now March of 2023 - still no pan and zoom on video clips for Rush??  

Will this ever be repaired?  It's a reasonably necessary feature!  Please advise...  thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines