Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush not loading - Stays on black screen

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I have just purchased and installed adobe Rush for video editing. I open it, and it doesnt load. Stays stuck on the main black screen with a blue loading circle. How can I get it to work ? I uninstalled and re installed it, still doenst work. I also tried to update and restart my computer. Nothing works. 

I have optic fiber internet 1go plugged directly via ethernet cable and a decent computer (I live stream with it) so I highly doubt it is on my end with the gear. 

Please help and many thanks.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you editing on and what operating system? How muchy free space is left on this device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

We're seeing similar reports from other users as well. However, we need more information on this to provide you relevant troubleshooting steps. As asked by Steve, please provide your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? 

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines