• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush not seeing my photo library

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any idea why I can't access my photo library on my apple laptop  but have no problem seeing my photos on iphone or ipad? It sees my video files. Does Rush have a photo library file limit size?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Hi!

As of today, Rush does not support importing directly from the Photos app. The workaround for now is. 

From Photos, export/drag and drop the media to a folder outside of Photos app (Desktop, Documents, etc.) 

Once saved outside of Photos, you will be able to import the files into Rush.  

Best!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

As of today, Rush does not support importing directly from the Photos app. The workaround for now is. 

From Photos, export/drag and drop the media to a folder outside of Photos app (Desktop, Documents, etc.) 

Once saved outside of Photos, you will be able to import the files into Rush.  

Best!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but like why? That makes no sense why that feature wouldnt be included 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*makes a mobile app available for iPhone*

*makes it impossible to use on iphone*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I'm late to the conversation but IT'S AN APP ON MY TABLET WHERE THE PICTURES ARE?.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. This is so stupid. It's a complete pain in the ass to have to do a workaround. Shoddy work, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as of today, Adobe has a massive fail situation.  Adobe Rush was developed for mobile creators.  If those creators can't quickly and efficiently use the Rush app, they will move to other apps that work in the moment.  This is an absolute must fix priority for Adobe if they wish to counteract the onslaught of apps like CapCut. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this app on my Android phone. Today I loaded it on my PC and tried to download pictures. It would not work so I drug my pictures in to desktop or documents or even the cloud. Nothing worked Totally frustrated after spending a couple hours trying to figure this out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah OK, I get it . . . make your App as difficult to use as possible so your clients switch over to the competition (despite paying quite large annual subscriptions)! I like great business model Adobe. must share!clipart-frustrated-face-6.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines