• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush on iOS with iPhone XS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to create a simple and short video using some  short videos I made with my iPhone XS. so far I used two videos which I‘ve Put after each other, and when I play and the second video starts, it’s all choppy and slow, like 2 frames per second?! I tried restarting my iPhone and only opening Rush, but the result is the same

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KrisVdV

Sorry Rush isn't playing back your video smoothly. Are your videos 1080? 4k? Did you apply any other effects? Color? Transitions? Sounds like you may have already tried this but just in case here are a few things that can help your iPhone perform better.  

1. Shut Down Apps Running in the Background
  2. Hard Reset Your iPhone: Press and release volume up button, press and release volume down button and then press and hold the side button until you see Apple logo on the screen.

Let us know if this helps at all.

Thanks!

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all video in 4K

I tried those two already..

thanks for the reply

Op wo 7 nov. 2018 om 02:06 schreef Peter Garaway <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

You have been mentioned

by Peter Garaway

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/petergaraway?et=notification.mention> *in

Re: Rush on iOS with iPhone XS in Adobe Community* - View Peter Garaway's

reference to you

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/10732670?et=notification.mention#10732670>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey KrisVdV,

I hate to ask a really obvious question, but have are you completely up to date on your iOS as well as on Rush? Mine was crashing yesterday but I updated and cleared out some old photos and texts, and now it's been running smoothly.

Let me know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KrisVdV

We're doing some research into improving Rush compatibility with the iPhone X. Which version of Rush were you using when you had these problems? Would you mind telling me if Rush 1.0.3 that has been recently released works better on your phone?

Thanks for your time!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines