• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Project Doesn't Load - Grey Screen

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this started months ago and I am sad to say that many hours of love and work have dissapeared. Basically the issue I have is my project just doesn't load anymore. There is a grey screen and I can't do anything...

Despite repeatedly stating, I suppose I have to write it out; here is my PC info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Resolution 1920 x 1080 x 60 hertz

----I have two drives:

Free Space 81.88 GB (87,921,029,120 bytes)

Free Space 407.19 GB (437,219,438,592 bytes)

----Realtek Audio

Internet Connection is fine - Ethernet Cable (Occasionaly)

Something to add, after a couple months, the "help" provided by Adobe is extremely not helpful, and anytime I told them that I was busy, they called, and anytime I told them I was not busy, they did not call. A lot of the things they asked me to do initially (and other things I have read along the forumsAdobe Hates Me.png) I had already done, and once they told me that the case would be escalated, they could not seem to call me whenever I had a free 24 hours (Say I was busy on Tuesday and told them I had all of Friday and Saturday, I never recievied a call till maybe Monday, where I was busy...) Extremely frustrating given that a lot of work went into this project and it's just "dissapeared"...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm using Premiere Rush 1.0.3 (Build 19) and I had the same problem.

I did three things:

1, I opened Creative Cloud before starting Rush and logged in with my Google account

2, I made sure that I'm not connected to my VPN (they do some DNS filtering)

3, I changed my local DNS server settings from Couldflare (1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1) to Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)

After these my projects showed up again. I hope it solves your problem too!

Rush should at least display some error message with the specific connection errors, because I had no clue what was wrong with it, it just kept showing me the empty gray screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines