• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush projects do not sync on PC

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last two hours I've been trying to sync a rush project from my iphone to my Windows. I can open it on my iphone Rush app, but on the desktop app all I get is a red screen? I do not know how to fix this. Any help? 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are your project's media files located? If they are on your phone, you will not be able to link to them from your project even if your project itself is in the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faced a similar problem. Does that mean I have to import my files to my PC then the files will be linked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as all of your media is in the Cloud, the links to your project will remain intact no matter which device you open them on.

But if your video, audio or still photos are on your hard drive and you open your project on, say, your phone -- obviously your project will show missing media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. I understand that there is a sync problem and you're unable to open Rush projects on your computer.
• Which version of Premiere Rush are you using? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/finding-the-premiere-rush-version-number/m-p/4788185

• Which OS version is installed on your computer?

Check if you're signed in with the same Creative Cloud ID on both the devices.
You may refer to this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and the Creative Cloud desktop application is running in the background throughout the process of syncing. 

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue. I simply renamed the Rush file on the device it was working (my ipad pro) so when I then opened on the desktop version, the linked files all loaded.  Hope this solves it for you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines