• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush repeatedly crashing on start

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I cannot access any of my work, my phone memory is NOT full, and neither is my RAM. I cannot access any of the editing I have done and can not get any further work done. I've encountered this issue before but only when dealing with low memory and trying to create a video that was too long. I'm dealing with about 9 minutes of footage which I have had no issue doing (other than slow loading) before the recent update. I don't want to lose all of that work and I am paying for inconvenience at this point!

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry Rush is not performing well. Can you please share a few more details to help us understand the issue better?

Can you please describe when Rush is crashing (when launching the applicate or when opening a project)?
Are there any errors?
What Rush Version?
What Device?
What OS Version?

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter! I did get the application functioning again by updating my cloud and uninstalling and reinstalling the application. I also enrolled in the beta and the speed function is phenomenal and actually fixes another bug where audio misaligned when is was imported. I am using the most recent version of rush and when it crashes, it crashes on starting the application, and very rarely on loading a project. However, it usually only starts crashing on starting the application after I start a project with too much footage at once. I am working on an Android Samsung galaxy 9, which runs Oreo from what I understand. Hopefully that helps you! Let me know if you need anything else to help prevent the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! I'm glad you're up and running again. Also happy to hear you're enjoying the Speed feature. I like it too 🙂 We'll continue to provide more features and making the app more stable. Appreciate the info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks again, you folks are wonderful, and deal with people's frustrations well. I understand that when pushing out innovative technology as Adobe does, that it comes with many frustrations. Just wanted to say I appreciate all that you folks do. I've been using Adobe products since I was in high school, and this is my first foray into your mobile applications. Way to keep up your own high standards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines