- Rush crashes frequently not always saving your most recent actions
- Rush frequently just decides not to record or upload voiceovers with no warning. You'll click record and it will look like it's recording but the stop button is not there aid just looks like the record button, clicking it does nothing.
- Rush frequently crashes bs mutes random timelines
- Rush video preview gets stuck and pressing the play button does nothing
- Full post info in another thread but Rush can randomly unlink files and if any voiceover files are unlinked they're erased from Adobe Cloud as well (the only place they're stored essentially losing the file forever)
im surprised this product was released and honestly they should remove it from the market before anyone else loses hours and hours of work and then is stuck trying to finish the project using a product that crashes constantly and has the above issues. It's going to end up taking 65 hours for a 25 hour project, is Adobe going to compensate me for those 40 hours?
Cloud sync, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Mobile version
I made a 20 minute screen recording of my working in Rush, in these 20 minutes Rush crashes to the home screen over 10 times, the play button works about 50% of the time, I would make edits and it would crash and not save those edits. I'm happy to provide this video to Adobe support. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iPad (brand new top of the line 2020 iPad Pro 512gb) and this did not fix the issue. I'm amazed they have released this product and are continuing to "support" it.