• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Saved Templates Not Showing In Video

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had the issue that a saved template in Rush will not show in the video? I have saved them templates and made all the changes to them I wanted. They save just fine and then when I go to use them to don't show up in the video. Driving me nuts having to adjust the stock templates every time I do a video. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for the report! We believe this issue will be fixed in the next release of Rush. Please try updating once available (in the near future) and let us know if you continue to have any issues. 

Happy Editing!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the trouble. Can you share more information that helps us isolating the issue?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thanks for the report! We believe this issue will be fixed in the next release of Rush. Please try updating once available (in the near future) and let us know if you continue to have any issues. 

Happy Editing!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there still an onoing iss with this? I have tried saving my edited title templates, but when I drag them onto the video there is nowhere to edit the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines