• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Unable to Open Project

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush crashed multiple times while finishing a voiceover, and then again while I was reviewing my video for export!! The thing is ready to go, and the entire file seems to be corrupted. It won't open in Rush, it won't open in Rush on a different device, and it won't convert into a Premeire Pro file either!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WORK!!!!!????!!!!

Using brand new Ipad Pro 2020, synced to my creative cloud on my desktop. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

There are a few things you can do to try to alleviate the issues:

1) Sign out of Creative Cloud ON ALL DEVICES you use with Adobe, as well as in your browser. Restart your computer, and make sure you have a STABLE internet connection. (I know it sounds lame, but it really does contribute to the issue, considering most people are SYNCING MEDIA from a few devices).

2) Clear your Plugins Cache while starting Rush: Hold down your SHIFT + CTRL/CMD keys while starting the application.

3) Don't open yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lsterbens!

We're sorry for the frustrating experience. Please provide more info so that we can determine the issue.

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Rush 1.5.12 on a brand new 2020 iPad Pro. 

Was working with 4k 30fps, scaled to 1080p. 

I have tried the posted troubleshooting with the project, by installing Rush on my iPhone 11 Pro Max....the project still wouldn't open. I also tried opening the Rush project on my desktop version of Premiere Pro, and the file didn't load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Could you try sign out and back into your Creative Cloud account and let us know if it helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mod note: Comments removed. Please abide by Adobe Community Guidelines and do not attack Adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lsterbens!

We're sorry for the frustrating experience. Signing out and back into Creative Cloud worked for some users. I've shared your crash logs with the product team. 

Please give us some time. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload the crash logs on Dropbox or Google Drive and share the download link with us. We do not access to you SharePoint. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the SAME issue!! It's really frustrating becuase I was nearly finished with my entire project and now after updating- the entire program is down. Nothing is opening- It's not even giving me the option to open any pre-existing files. It's been several days and nothing has changed. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a fix for this, I just finished working on a project, then it crashed and when I tried to open again it refuses to open, I've tried turning off my computer loging out and in from adobe cloud updating Rush, but nothing is working I need my project back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a few things you can do to try to alleviate the issues:

1) Sign out of Creative Cloud ON ALL DEVICES you use with Adobe, as well as in your browser. Restart your computer, and make sure you have a STABLE internet connection. (I know it sounds lame, but it really does contribute to the issue, considering most people are SYNCING MEDIA from a few devices).

2) Clear your Plugins Cache while starting Rush: Hold down your SHIFT + CTRL/CMD keys while starting the application.

3) Don't open your project right away... GIVE IT A MOMENT to fully sync! Be sure to confirm you haven't MOVED/DELETED any of your original media before it was fully synced to the cloud. If you use Rush with more than one device, make sure to TURN SYNC ON. (If you don't, make sure it's off.)

4) If the project is still not working properly but you can open Rush with no issues, DUPLICATE the project to get a fresh copy and try editing that. 

5) BONUS: I had issues with one of my projects and couldn't edit after doing the above, but found it worked PERFECTLY FINE when I edited the same project in Rush Beta. Be careful when doing this, and I highly recommend Step 4 while in Rush Beta to make sure you don't lose/corrupt your original (albeit already potentially corrupt) project.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines