• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush unable to open projects after closing on IPhone 11 gives error"Unabe to open the project"

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Downloaded Rush version 1.5.4 (846) from App store onto Iphone 11 with 50 Gb free memory
  • Spent 30-ish minutes making a short video (2 mins 20s) from 20 clips all under 30s long that were shot at 60 fps 1080p
  • Was able to edit comfortably and export but when I tried to open the file again to make some adjustments, received the "Unable to open project" error
  • This happens with and without sync-to-cloud switched on
  • Removed the app and redownloaded, same thing happened again with a new project so basically have to edit completely in one go and export 

I pay the monthly subscription and so am disappointed it has failed with first use! I don't have access to a laptop for a week so hoping I can find a solution soon. 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to see that you're unable to open your project in Premiere Rush. 

• Have you applied any effects to the clips?

Could you try to log out and back into the Creative Cloud account and see if the project opens.

Let us know, happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elliote,

Update from my previous post as we've made a few changes to help us gather data on this particular issue.

If you receive the "Unable to Open Project" error message, please do the following:

iOS users:
1. Launch Rush, attempt to open the problematic project
2. After you receive the error message, go to App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Tap on "Share logs and project files." 
3. Upload to somewhere I can download 

Windows users:
1. Navigate to C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Team Projects Local Hub
2. Copy the "Team Projects Local Hub" folder to your desktop
3. Zip up the "Team Projects" folder
4. Upload to somewhere I can download 

Mac users
1. Navigate to
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub
2. Copy the "Team Projects Local Hub" folder to your desktop
3. Zip up the "Team Projects" folder
4. Upload to somewhere I can download

We're hopeful that collecting this information will allow us to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your help and patience as we work to address this issue. I look forward to hearing from you.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines