same thing here. spinning. uninstalled 2 times, not working.
Hello dspeed and francoisd,
Sorry Rush is not working correctly. Can you please provide a few details about your sign and then try these troubleshooting suggestions?
It would be good to know the following:
1. What version of Windows do you have?
2. What version of Rush do you have?
3. Send me a dump file of Rush. When Rush is stuck, please follow the steps below
To get the process dump file:
1. Quit all Adobe applications > Sign out of Creative Cloud app and back in > Try to launch Rush
2. Update your windows system (should be at least 1703)
3. Launch Rush via "Run as Administrator"
Please share your logs and system info as well as your results. Hopefully, we can sort this out ASAP.
Where would you like for me to upload or send the dump file?
I have the following on my PC:
Windows 10 version 1909. 64-bit.
Rush version 1.5.2
I have a HP with an i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
16GB RAM and only the integrated video card.
Thanks for the quick response Dale. Do you have any cloud service you can upload to and share the link (eg Dropbox, CC, WeTransfer)?
Sorry for the late response. I cannot find your email to share the dump file.
No problem Dale! I'll DM you.
I just wanted to follow up and make sure you were able to access that file. Hope you are well.