• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush will not open project

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First it tells me that it hasn't backed up the files for a while, and recommends that I close the project.  I do that.  As I have been recommended to do before several times. Only, now, it won't re-open the project.  It is there.  The thumbnail is present on the home page, but when I select it, it just blinks out for a bit, and returns. I have logged out of CreativeCloud and back in. I have cleared all the caches I can find.  The source files are still present,

This is really frustrating, since this project needs to be done by the end of the week.  I have seen other postings like this with no resolution mentioned.  I don't know if other people are just throwing their hands up and recreating the project or if there is actually a solution.  Right now, I am just about to punch a hole in the wall. This represents hours of work, not just in Rush, but recording and editing a voiceover track with a DAW, and editing images in Photoshop.  Thank God the soruce files are still here, so I could just throw up my hands and recreate the project, and depending on the response time from this kind of support paradigm, that may be the fastest.

In any case, I have a 2nd grade niece waiting on this project, and I really don't want to let her down.  Here's hoping someone can be of help.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?