• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush will not Render from iphone 11 Pro Max

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iphone 11 Pro Max. After doing simple editing in Rush, I cannot get the Rendering to complete. HELP! I have plenty of storage in Creative Cloud.  It takes hours and then no product. How do I export the video to my Photos so I can use it?

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a last resort I turned on Airplane Mode and set my phone to Do Not Disturb, and hit Export once again.  This time it worked!  I don't know if changing those settings is what made the difference, but it rendered and saved to my Photos.  It took about 2 hours for a 40 minute video but that was much less time than before when it would not finish at the end.  Hope this works for others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's very interesting Ben. Thanks for sharing. I'm not exactly sure why that would make a difference but appreciate you sharing. 

Can I ask a few questions?

1. Can you tell me how long your project was? 
  2. What type of media is in your project? 4k or 1080 HD?
  3. Did you use any effects? Speed, Color?

Getting a few more details would really help us try to find a cause for this issue. Can you please take a screen recording of the crash happening? I'd love to see the way your projects look and when the app crashes. Also if you could share your logs from Rush. Heres how:

1. Launch Rush 
  2. From the Project Browser, tap on the gear icon (top left of screen) 
  3. Tap on Preferences > Share logs 
  4. Share to any site I can download them from

Thanks again!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines