• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush with Red Screen and Exclamation mark

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any answers to this that aren't iphone related. I uploaded the videos from my SD card and had been working on the project. Only 1 video isn't red. What happened and how do I fix this?!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Hi Samir,

I read your message, and I believe I understand the problem. You are getting clips with an exclamation mark on them. I've seen that happen with my projects, so I understand the frustration. To solve the problem, I right-click on a clip and choose > Find and Connect to find the clip on my hard drive via Finder or Explorer and relink the media file by locating the file, selecting it, and then clicking the Open button. Then, the clip will be reconnected and perform as expected. That shoul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samir!

So sorry to see you're experiencing video sync issues. Couple of questions that will point us in the right direction.

1. Did you start your project on your computer?

2. Where are the video files from your SD card stored? 

Happy to help!

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.
Red screen with the exclamation mark on all of my projects. The thumbnail does appear and graphics that I have laid on top of the videos. (Microsoft Surface Pro & Android Note 8)
I have not seen one single solution for this issue. Adobe, you are polite but you do not offer any resolutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Started the project on my iphone, and want to continue editing on my Dell xps 15, however, half the videos are red on my dell. Everything is synced fine apparently. What's the solution? Step by step please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I started a project on my ipad and it failed to render twice.  I installed Rush on my PC and everything transferred automatically via CC, but the end of my video (several short clips) did not render properly.  I got the same "!" on red background error.  Any solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a problem that's unique to Mac OS systems. It does NOT resemble the indication that media is off line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I am having the same issue on Windows. One is a PC and the other a laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I am wondering if our video graphics card is to small?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Im having the same problem, I uploaded a video I shot on my iphone 2 days ago, synced it to cc onto my desktop and have the red icon, no video picture or sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was there any fix to this? Currently have 2 seperate videos I put a lot of work into editing that are basically gone now cuz of this. Using a windows laptop with Intel i7 and 16 gigs of ram so shouldn't be the computer. I used to edit videos on Lumafusion which is a 30 dollar ipad app and never had anything like this happen. I've been using Rush less than a week. Not a great first impression.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup... same here. Posted something about this about 4 years ago... no response from Adobe. I am opening up files from the same computer that now have mostly red videos. No way to reconnect videos, even the Rush recommended audio files don't sync up; the timeline that i spent weeks to set up is now useless. This has happened to all of my older files... VERY FRUSTRATiNG!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samir,

I read your message, and I believe I understand the problem. You are getting clips with an exclamation mark on them. I've seen that happen with my projects, so I understand the frustration. To solve the problem, I right-click on a clip and choose > Find and Connect to find the clip on my hard drive via Finder or Explorer and relink the media file by locating the file, selecting it, and then clicking the Open button. Then, the clip will be reconnected and perform as expected. That should resolve the issue. If it does not, kindly contact Adobe Support

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good afternoon Kevin. I have this issue with several thousand clips. How can I direct Premiere Rush to search and locate all the relevant files as they're in the same file pathway with only one minor change into a larger parent folder. Many thanks for your time. I have important deadlines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines