Rush with Red Screen and Exclamation mark

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any answers to this that aren't iphone related. I uploaded the videos from my SD card and had been working on the project. Only 1 video isn't red. What happened and how do I fix this?!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush with Red Screen and Exclamation mark

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any answers to this that aren't iphone related. I uploaded the videos from my SD card and had been working on the project. Only 1 video isn't red. What happened and how do I fix this?!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samir!

So sorry to see you're experiencing video sync issues. Couple of questions that will point us in the right direction.

1. Did you start your project on your computer?

2. Where are the video files from your SD card stored? 

Happy to help!

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I started a project on my ipad and it failed to render twice.  I installed Rush on my PC and everything transferred automatically via CC, but the end of my video (several short clips) did not render properly.  I got the same "!" on red background error.  Any solution yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a problem that's unique to Mac OS systems. It does NOT resemble the indication that media is off line.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I am having the same issue on Windows. One is a PC and the other a laptop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I am wondering if our video graphics card is to small?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Im having the same problem, I uploaded a video I shot on my iphone 2 days ago, synced it to cc onto my desktop and have the red icon, no video picture or sound.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 0