• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush won't load projects on desktop or iPhone app.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple of projects I've been passing off between my iPhone and desktop. When I tried to load one up today, I got a blue spinning wheel, then nothing. The app just reverted back to the projects page. The same thing for my iPhone. The projects are there but they won't load up. All the media appears to be in the cloud as well.

I created a new project and uploaded some media. However, when I tried to hand it off to my desktop, the file wouldn't load. To make things worse, it also showed three untitled projects in my projects folder. When I went back and checked the projects on my phone, it had several random Untitled projects as well. I can't open or delete these random Untitled projects.

Both versions of rush (on my Mac and iPhone) are up to date.

What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Hi David,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. We're aware of a large server outage. We're trying to get this resolved ASAP. I'll update as soon as I know more.

For now, you can create local only projects or if your project is both local and synced you can disable sync and then open your project.

Apologies again. Stand by,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, dpcharpe.

I've gotta shoot you straight, I haven't heard of this happening before. I've got a couple of questions, and then I can try to recreate the problem on my computer to see if I can figure out what the problem is. My first guess is that you have a ghost in your computer creating all these new projects, but I'll keep thinking.

Here's the info I need with some examples of the answers so you know what to look for in your specs! Do me a favor and copy and paste this into a reply with your info put in. Totally okay if you can't find every piece on this list, just give me what you can.

COMPUTER INFO

• Processor: Intel Core i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz
  • Installed memory: 64.0 GB
  • System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
  • Motherboard: ASRock MB-X99XK31
  • Graphics Card: GeForce 980Ti

HARD DRIVE INFO Areca, Thunderbolt, RAID 0, 29.1 TB

PROJECT INFO

• Premiere Version: Premiere Pro CC (2015.2 Release) 9.2.0 (41) Build
  • Footage: R3D, 5120x2160, 23.976fps, REDcode 6:1, DRAGONcolor2, REDgamma4, Roughly 55 hours of footage (about 14.9 TB)
  • TRT of timeline: about 2 hours
  • All production audio files are on a separate drive as the footage
  • Current project file size: 29.8 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Computer Info:

MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6

Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Xeon W

Memory: 128 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

Graphics: Radeon Pro Vega 64 16368 MB

Memory:  128 GB

Phone:

iPhone 7

iOS 12.01.1

Project Info

Not sure where to find this with Rush. I looked in my Cloud, but only see the media, not any of the project files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. We're aware of a large server outage. We're trying to get this resolved ASAP. I'll update as soon as I know more.

For now, you can create local only projects or if your project is both local and synced you can disable sync and then open your project.

Apologies again. Stand by,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Synced projects are back to functioning as normal. If you have any issues please let us know.

Thanks for your patience.

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works now (though it seemed the server was again down earlier). Currently, all my projects are updating between mobile and desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi-

Are there ongoing issues?  I used Rush once a couple months ago with no problem, went to open now and "preparing projects" and loading bar only. Will not open the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue...my desktop Adobe creative cloud is also just an empty white box when I try to open that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello... neither online or offline projects open on Rush open... I already deacreased versions.  What should we do?   - 2021!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create projects on my phone and they are shared in the cloud to my desktop. I can see the project on my desktop but when I click to open it, the project appears on my desktop as "void" image boxes.  No image appears. I'm under the gun here and I need assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Went through all the troubleshooting steps, still no solution. Waiting for Adobe Support to react...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.
couldnt find a solunition anywhere.
this software have proved to be a shitstorm bomb, should have sticked to premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines