• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush won't open - new macbook retina pro

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get Rush to open on my macbook retina pro (2.9GHZ i9 with 16gb of ram).  It stays on the splash screen for 2 minutes, then eventually get to an opening projects screen which never goes away.  I can hit cancel on that box, but then I get to an application screen with a rotating progress graphic that never, and i mean ever, stops and opens the program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matts71381374,

Sorry for the trouble. What is the OS version number? Are you logged in as an Administrator?

Is it possible to login to a different Admin account in OS and try launching the application?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on macOS Mojave (10.14).  I am logged in as admin.  In fact, my account is the only account on this computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matts71381374,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you try the following-

• Close Rush (Verify with Activity Monitor)
  • Sign out from Creative Cloud(Thor) and close it (Verify with Activity Monitor)
  • Launch Creative Cloud and sign back
  • Launch Rush (Wait for a few seconds/minutes if needed)
  • If it still doesn;'t work, try restarting the system.

I hope it work.  You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : Premiere Rush: Hot (168 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried those steps and even uninstalled and reinstalled Rush.  Nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

I have sent you a PM.

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! I realize this thread is 2 years old but I am having the same problem. I just subscribed to the photography plan and I wanna use RU but it won't go past the project page with a constant spinning wheel. Please help me ASAP, lots of work to get done to clients soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

by the way, I have done all that you recommended to matts713. uninstalled and reinstalled and the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines