• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush won't render file , error code 1609629690

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have completed my editing and as soon as I click on the render button, I get an error message with the code 1609629690.  It looks like poeple have posted fixes for this problem for Premiere Pro (Mercury Playback Engine Software Only), but can't find a fix for Premiere Rush. 

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Really sorry about the Error compiling movie. We can get this checked.

• What are your system specs (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? 
  • Could you share a screenshot of the error message?
  • What happens if you disable Hardware Encoding? Go to Edit > Preferences. Uncheck Enable hardware acceleration encoding and decoding. 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the setting in Adobe Media Encoder, which both Premiere and Rush use to expedite the final renders!

Open AME and go to Edit > Preferences: General - Video Rendering:

anissa_thompson_0-1615333158594.png

Use the dropdown menu to chose the Software Only option and see if that helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. So I got this same error on a file at multiple time stamps, that I had been working on since 4 days and was quite heavy even after having paid version. But I realised, being heavy was not the issue. So when this error shows, just check the time stamp, go to the point of the error and replace the media file that was used on that spot. For example, in my case, I had been using still images and Ken Burns. So I took screenshots of those images for those areas and replaced with original image. Worked for me for all the errors. Sadly Rush has a lot of bugs!

Hope that helps at least 1 person!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! That solved my error, too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines