Highlighted

Rush won’t render project

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created an project in rush on a IPad Pro 2018. Then tried to render it. It won’t render. I’ve synced it so I can open it in premiere pro. But it won’t open. The icon just goes grayish and premiere does not continue. Left it over night because I read it could take some time. Nothing happened.

Can you please advise on what to d?

Hi All,

This has been resolved in Premiere Rush 1.0.3 which is available in the App Store for download.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. Please update to 1.0.3 and let us know if you continue to have any issues.

All the best!

PG

TOPICS
Cloud sync, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rush won’t render project

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created an project in rush on a IPad Pro 2018. Then tried to render it. It won’t render. I’ve synced it so I can open it in premiere pro. But it won’t open. The icon just goes grayish and premiere does not continue. Left it over night because I read it could take some time. Nothing happened.

Can you please advise on what to d?

Hi All,

This has been resolved in Premiere Rush 1.0.3 which is available in the App Store for download.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. Please update to 1.0.3 and let us know if you continue to have any issues.

All the best!

PG

TOPICS
Cloud sync, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

Please try to render this via desktop. We are looking into this issue. petergaraway

-Darshan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darshan,

It’s the titles. After I removed them rush rendered the file perfectly.

I tried rendering on my iMac. The file shows but won’t load. I haven’t tried to load after I removed the titles.

Thanks    for the reply on Christmas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2018 2
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Same iPad Pro 2018. Video renders till the end, but wont finalise.On an iphone X it finalizes, yet on the iphone X I have no button labels.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya my iPhone 11 sucks. Won't render either. Like I just want to do one stupid 5 minute project. I don't even think it's adobe...it's the stupid apple products.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! figured out a work around!

I LOCKED All the video and audio tracks and then it rendered. I think the issue is the graphics/text, but if I lock all the tracks it worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue while trying to render on my iphone 8.   When I added a colorful title at the end of the video, the rendering stops working.  Remove it, and it's rendered..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why won't ADOBE RUSH render project if there's text involved?  Any fix on this?

Please fix!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2019 3