Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush won’t render project

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created an project in rush on a IPad Pro 2018. Then tried to render it. It won’t render. I’ve synced it so I can open it in premiere pro. But it won’t open. The icon just goes grayish and premiere does not continue. Left it over night because I read it could take some time. Nothing happened.

Can you please advise on what to d?

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Hi All,

This has been resolved in Premiere Rush 1.0.3 which is available in the App Store for download.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. Please update to 1.0.3 and let us know if you continue to have any issues.

All the best!

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

Please try to render this via desktop. We are looking into this issue. petergaraway

-Darshan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darshan,

It’s the titles. After I removed them rush rendered the file perfectly.

I tried rendering on my iMac. The file shows but won’t load. I haven’t tried to load after I removed the titles.

Thanks    for the reply on Christmas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baloney! I have tried for two days to render a project using Premier Rush on a Mac Mini desktop and encounter the same problem! Every time I attempt to render using the Share to Local option, after an hour or so of rendering, the error message appears "Missing Font has been replaced. Cancel and restart Premier Rush".  Each time; I check the Creative Cloud and it indicates that the missing font "Source Sans Pro" has been added. I start the entire process again and still get the same error message!

There something seriously wrong with the Premier Rush/Creative Cloud combo of apps that must be quickly resolved or else all users will stop using these software packages. 

BTW: Creative Cloud Synch doesn't work correctly either because it continually shows the very first version of my project in the Cloud and fails to update to the current version. If it truly synched desktop to Cloud, the missing font issue would have resolved itself.

Jan Earl Miller 

najrellim@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The key lies with the Fonts: the font family you're using may not have ALL NECESSARY fonts activated, so double-check again! I had this happen: I activated Proxima Nova, but I had a small overlay that was looking for Proxima Nova Condensed, which I missed inside the font package. That's not a problem with the fonts, but rather a way of making sure you're not overloading your system with UNUSED fonts. 

Try it again - that's what did the trick for me!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Same iPad Pro 2018. Video renders till the end, but wont finalise.On an iphone X it finalizes, yet on the iphone X I have no button labels.

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed one of the activated titles, added another one. Problem solved. Thank you! I repaired adobe creative cloud many times; I left the desktop rendering all night; it was a nightmare. After replacing the title, my new video was ready in a few minutes.

Thanks again!

Antulio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue while trying to render on my iphone 8.   When I added a colorful title at the end of the video, the rendering stops working.  Remove it, and it's rendered..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya my iPhone 11 sucks. Won't render either. Like I just want to do one stupid 5 minute project. I don't even think it's adobe...it's the stupid apple products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! figured out a work around!

I LOCKED All the video and audio tracks and then it rendered. I think the issue is the graphics/text, but if I lock all the tracks it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why won't ADOBE RUSH render project if there's text involved?  Any fix on this?

Please fix!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This needs to be updated. Thanks for posting this and I will not be using this application until a fix is made for the text. Ridiculous that it can't render when a title is being used!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the rendering problem on my iPhone XS.  Projects rendered fine on my previous iPhone X and still do on my original iPad Pro.  I wonder if it has something to do with the A12 processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All -

Very sorry for the trouble. We believe we know what the issue is here and are working on getting a fix out ASAP. As noted above the best solution right now is to sync your project and export from Rush on the desktop (Mac or Windows). The second option would be removing titles, and the export should complete on iOS.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a update on this app, I just subscribe so im not paying for something that’s doesn’t work! My project do not have any titles and still don’t render, so you need to do somethinG, I can’t give a good a review on this app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This has been resolved in Premiere Rush 1.0.3 which is available in the App Store for download.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. Please update to 1.0.3 and let us know if you continue to have any issues.

All the best!

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t see 1.0.3 in app store I’m an iPhone 7 user

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the newest version and it still does it.  Not good for a professional product. I was having similar problems with Premiere pro, rendering H264 video. It locked up every time. So, I found a fix for pro by unchecking the hardware acceleration under the preferences menu. The same thing worked for rush, although the menus and commands were slightly different. Seems my graphics card was not recognized by the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi - i'm having the same issue. i'm not using any text at all. just panning a few photos. i've updated the app and appear to have the latest version. but still getting "unable to render successfully" when i try to export.

really frustrating as i've just switched over to rush from pinnacle as i couldn't get that to work either!  

joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still doesn't work. 3 whole years later. How does Adobe have such a massive company and can't figure this out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing this on my pc (Windows 11) using my automatically updated CC subscription and do not wish to use my phone. Tell me it will ever work. Please. I have a lot of time invested in this. I am not happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah me too. finished projest wont even start to render. Just sits in "waiting" permanently. Invested far too much time in this to give up now. If someone from Adobe could please reach out and rectify this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, 

Years later still not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand this theme with huge corporations. Turbotax for example has had several very serious issues and their contact link is broken (I highly suspect thats intentional) ...and so you can go to the idiotic community forums like this one where people have been complaining about the specific issues for OVER TEN YEARS. Humans can be so incredible, look at all we've built and imagined, but stuff like this never fails to make me lose faith. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here . Won't render video on my Galaxy 9+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines