• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same problem with hazy purple/green on MacBook!

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem with exporting my videos (https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-9504). However, I am on a Macbook Pro, so I will not be updating an Intel driver - I've made sure to update all my Apple software. Videos are still being exported with severe distortion. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MandyH,

So sorry about this. Can you try going into Project Settings > General, and then choosing "Software Only" for your Renderer?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Where can I find Project Settings? I cannot find it anywhere

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mandyh95417277

There's actually no way to change the renderer into software. Sorry for the confusion. Can you please send a screen grab of the issue you're seeing? Also, tell us what computer you have?

Hope to get you fixed soon. Thanks! 

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I'm having the same issue as Mandy. I've done a screen recording of the issue. Is there a way I can send it to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bethany,

I'll send you a DM with my contact info or you want you can post a link to an unlisted YouTube video or link to download from another site. Whatever method you prefer.

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that mandyh. I realized my error just now. Can you show us a screenshot?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, mandyh!

We've had some updates since you posted about your export issues, are your videos still exporting with purple/green haze on them?

Let us know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using GoPro footage? (I am experiencing it with GoPro footage on a fully updated Windows 10 Machine)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some info on the issue for Windows users. Unfortunately I do not have a similar document for Mac.

Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors,...

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines