Highlighted

Samsung Fold won't install Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased and samsung fold and yes its too late to send it back so im stuck... 

Well i wanted to get some videography editing software and my staff use premier so they recommend I get RUSH wi

Hich downloads and works on the Samsung Note 9 and won't even install on the Samsung fold.. 

I have up to date android software... any ideas? 

Title edited by mod.

Screenshot_20191227-112410_Google Play Store.jpg

Hi Matt wylde!

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Rush does not support Samsung Galaxy Fold.

Feel free to add your device here: https://adobepremiererush.typeform.com/to/oewfEF

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

TOPICS
Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Samsung Fold won't install Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased and samsung fold and yes its too late to send it back so im stuck... 

Well i wanted to get some videography editing software and my staff use premier so they recommend I get RUSH wi

Hich downloads and works on the Samsung Note 9 and won't even install on the Samsung fold.. 

I have up to date android software... any ideas? 

Title edited by mod.

Screenshot_20191227-112410_Google Play Store.jpg

Hi Matt wylde!

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Rush does not support Samsung Galaxy Fold.

Feel free to add your device here: https://adobepremiererush.typeform.com/to/oewfEF

Thanks,

Kartika

TOPICS
Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt wylde!

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to also see the fold in the compatible devices

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also love to see Adobe Premiere Rush supported on the Samsung Fold.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the Galaxy Fold and Fold 2 for use with Rush with the tablet screen size the bigger screen is perfect for use for this program

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0