• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung Note 20 Ultra support

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious about continuing support for samsung devices becuse it seems like it has been dropped. Its been more then a year for the latest gen and still no word or no updates. I tried looking for a suppported device list and its a post from 2019. Nothing new. I have an all-app subscription that i cant even use on my phone. The beta program is unavailable to even help out with testing. I just want to use what I already am paying for not sign up for an entire other apps payment plan. Too frustrating.

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just bought a Samsung Note 20 Ultra and am in the same boat. I want what I pay for and it seems everything is not compatible with my phone. It is the most expensive phone in the US right now...how is it not compatible. It is with SO many apps I used to have. Just diappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines