Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung Tab S6 support?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Just wordering if/when support for the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 would be available?  Just upgraded my travel tablet and would love to keep my " on the go" capabilities as an editor. Thanks, Jenn

TOPICS
Feature request , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush does not support Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. You can add your device here: https://adobepremiererush.typeform.com/to/oewfEF

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The webpage ask for a login, do I need to create a user in order to add my device?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My bad, Daniel, I gave Kartika the wrong link for how to submit your device request!

Would you mind upvoting the request for the Tab S6 here? https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/39976585-samsung-tab-s6

I'll pass along this request to our product team as well. Thanks for writing in! It's super helpful for us to know what you need.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines