• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scam or what?

Explorer ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I got a notification from the Creative Cloud app about Rush. It shows up in the "Available in your plan". I decide to try it out. When I start making my first project a blue bar appears on the top of the app telling me I have 3 free exports. So the question is: Is Rush included in my plan or was this just a scam to get my to buy more?

Thoughts?

Win 10 on NUC w/Intel I-7, 32G RAM, M2 SSD, Current Lr & Ps
TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Hello @Vic-86 

I'm sorry for the confusion, but the Photography plan does not include Rush. The wording is misleading in the Creative Cloud App. There is a team working on that, but I do not know the timing. Sorry about that. I'll post a screenshot of what's included in the Photography plan below

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.31.02 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Vic-86 

I'm sorry for the confusion, but the Photography plan does not include Rush. The wording is misleading in the Creative Cloud App. There is a team working on that, but I do not know the timing. Sorry about that. I'll post a screenshot of what's included in the Photography plan below

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.31.02 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I really think it's more than misleading. I'm posting a screen shot from Creative Cloud. I really think you guys should make it clear in the app that these are "Trials", not "Free".

Thanks

Win 10 on NUC w/Intel I-7, 32G RAM, M2 SSD, Current Lr & Ps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout of that page:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, if the premium version of Premiere Rush is not included in your subscription then it will no longer appear under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

Further, on October 26, 2021, Adobe made the premium version of Rush available in the Photography plan for subscribers as of that date. Here is what the company wrote about that change:

"That's right! We've added premium access to Premiere Rush and Photoshop Express to all plans that included Spark premium. There won't be any changes to the cost of your subscription. Let us now if you need any help getting started with PsX or Rush!"

These additions were for existing Photography plan customers only in order to replace Spark premium, which was removed from the Photography and single-app plans at the same time.

More info & details here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines