Exit

Select Multiple Still Images & Change Their Duration

Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to make a video that has a bunch of pictures with videos mixed in

How do I

1. Select a whole series of images in a row?
The normal click the first, then cmd-click the last is not working

2. Change the duration of all those images
The default is way too short and I see nothing in the settings to change that

On a mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

If you are doing a slideshow with 100 images, only being to change the duration one at a time make the product unusable.
Thanks for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FlexAce ,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubts.

1. Marquee selection(draw/drag) should help you select multiple media in a row on Rush Desktop build.

2. You can trim-in/out the clip to increase/decrease the duration of media on timeline.

These might not be the best ways to achieve what you wanted to. Please submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: Premiere Rush: Hot (410 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Keep raising your concerns. !

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marquee drag works, thanks

But it looks like to cannot trim-in/out more than 1 clip at a time (when 2 or more are selected) using hover tool, correct?
Is there a way in the menu to do that?

A basic photo slideshow video seems like something many people would like to create with this tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad, Marquee selection worked.

You can trim one clip at a time directly on Timeline, as of now.  No way to do it from Menu exists currently.

Please submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: Premiere Rush: Hot (410 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are doing a slideshow with 100 images, only being to change the duration one at a time make the product unusable.
Thanks for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to grab all 2000 images and change duration from 3 to 5 frames.  Do I have to reimport to project assets with new default image duration to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

i am disappointed to see that this post is 2 years old and the function of changing the length of multiple images at once is still not possible.

I doubt that this function is too hard to program.

Additionally I do not understand why common short cuts like cmd+a (Mac) are not working.

this tool is useless at this state 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another half-year gone and Adobe Rush is still painful to use for slideshows. This cannot be that hard to fix -- it's certainly very painful to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines