• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

separating video and audio

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time user here. I just took a one minute video of a restaurant general manager speaking directly into the camera.  I also took some photos of food and the interior. I don't know if I will ask this question in the correct way.

I want to edit in photos at certain spots within the video.  I don't want the voice/audio track to be interrupted.  I just want the visual to be changed...and then have it come back with the audio consistent with it after the photo is edited out.

I had though the "lock/unlock" icon would be the solution. I got the idea for that via a tutorial video. But when I unlock and then drag the video portion up to another track, the audio moves with it to that track.  That makes the whole video completely disjointed.

How do I edit in new visuals and keep the flow of the audio consistent?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Add the photos to an upper video track, overlaying the interviewing wherever you want to cut away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines