Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share vertical 1080x1920 video not available

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm editing a vertical video, original footage is 1080x1920. When I export it the only vertical option is 720x1280. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Rush creates its sequence settings based on the first video clip that is imported into your project. Is it possible that the first clip you selected/imported was 720x1280? Unfortunately, as of today, there's no way to increase the size of your export settings in a vertical view.

You could (not sure if it would be worth it) export your project as 720x1280. Create a new project in Rush using a 1080x1920 and import your 720x1280 file you exported, increase the size of the video to fit your monitor, and then export as 1080x1920.

You will lose quality by upresing video. If you really want 1080p, you can see how it looks.

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

This tip just saved me so much agita! I'm so grateful for this post. Are there any plans to update rush so that user can change this setting?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines