• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Showing red screen with escalation mark in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble opening the videos on my desktop from my iphone app. I've created it on app and trying to open on desktop, it shows the video on front page however when I try to edit the screen is red with an !. I've tried so many different things to resolve but have run out of options. Could you help with this issue?

Thanks

title edited by mod

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. I am assuming that the red screen with an escalation mark(!) indicates missing media.

Could you share more info with us?

• Which version of Premiere Rush are you using?

Missing media files in the project could happen when your files are not synced with Creative Cloud. When syncing is enabled, it will let you access the files on multiple devices. I am sharing an article that may help you, please have a look: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html#SyncingonmobileiOSandA...

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the most recent. I had downloaded both last week.

--
Personal info removed by mod

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've tried that. From my phone when I try to upload in creative cloud it gives me an error also. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do believe it is a syncing problem. I just haven't been able to resolve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines