Copy link to clipboard
Can anyone help with fixing the 'share and render' option. Everytime I click the button the whole programme freezes and I have to forxe an exit. It's been doing this for several days and is causing a huge backlog problem.
I have the exact same problem and could not resolve it by myself.
How to produce the error:
1. Open new project
2. Select media
3. Cut & export
4. Problem: Rendering never starts, application either freezes or just keeps waiting befor rendering
5. Computer completely freezes when I kill the task with the taskmanager (only power button helps)
What I tried to resolve the problem (no success):
- Create a new project and start all over
- Change the product version from 58 to 54
- Repair feature of mirosoft windows
- Uninstall and install all creative cloud applications
- Restart computer
Alienware m15 laptop running windows with Nvidia 2070 Max-Q, 10 core processor and 32gb of ram
Thank you for your reply. That's really helpful advice. It seems to have decided to work now, but if it fails again in future I'll try what you've suggested.