Highlighted

Sony a6000 photos not supported by premier Rush on iPhone

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported some pictures file from my Sony a6000 camera to my iPhone. Why that file type not supported to add and edit. It’s frustrating. Can someone please help with this issue. Adobe please fix And update this, otherwise your app is useless. Better i use iMovie which supports all files.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sony a6000 photos not supported by premier Rush on iPhone

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported some pictures file from my Sony a6000 camera to my iPhone. Why that file type not supported to add and edit. It’s frustrating. Can someone please help with this issue. Adobe please fix And update this, otherwise your app is useless. Better i use iMovie which supports all files.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anil!

We're sorry about the trouble. Please refer to this article that shows Rush supported file formats: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/help/import-footage.html#file-format-support

Also, Rush supports media files up to 4K. Make sure your files are not more than 4k.

Let us know if you're still getting an issue.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem with premiere... it can play it now after i got help from support but the screen when i stop is just black and video is all messed up. 

right now im trying to take the videos and photo into other programs (imovie) or export it from premiere and put it back in - and then its working.. but its a lot of work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0
nane13 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue with my photos from my Sony A6000.  I realized the problem is that Ru doesn't recognize RAW files. I edited the photo in Lightroom and exported it as JPEG.  I was able to import the jpg file into Ru. Hope that helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0