Highlighted

Sound changes on import to premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to happen only to a few files -- if I try to import the file, the video imports fine but the sound is slowed way down and the speaker sounds very low -- files ar .mp4. File imports fine into imovie, quicktime player and the sound is fine if the sound file is opened in Amadeus Pro. Program is 1.5.16 build 564 and the Mac is running Mojave 10.14.6. I ended up getting around the problem by taking the sound from amadeus pro, creating an mp3, deleiing the imported sound and then inserting the mp3. I have done this twice now. Most of the time everything works fine

TOPICS
Desktop version, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sound changes on import to premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to happen only to a few files -- if I try to import the file, the video imports fine but the sound is slowed way down and the speaker sounds very low -- files ar .mp4. File imports fine into imovie, quicktime player and the sound is fine if the sound file is opened in Amadeus Pro. Program is 1.5.16 build 564 and the Mac is running Mojave 10.14.6. I ended up getting around the problem by taking the sound from amadeus pro, creating an mp3, deleiing the imported sound and then inserting the mp3. I have done this twice now. Most of the time everything works fine

TOPICS
Desktop version, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonah!

Sorry for the delay in response. We can get this checked.

• Have you updated Premiere Rush to its latest version?
  • Which device have you used for capturing media files?
  • Could you update the macOS latest version? Ideally, GPU updates along with OS on mac machines.

Let us know- we're here to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0