Highlighted

Speeding up video clips in Premiere Rush

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering: how do you speed up video clips in Premiere Rush as you would do in Premiere Pro?

Hi all,

We're happy to share that Rush 1.2 has the ability to change the speed of video clips. More info here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU6fQmbKEuA

Thanks,

Rameez

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Speeding up video clips in Premiere Rush

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering: how do you speed up video clips in Premiere Rush as you would do in Premiere Pro?

Hi all,

We're happy to share that Rush 1.2 has the ability to change the speed of video clips. More info here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU6fQmbKEuA

Thanks,

Rameez

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidl51832991,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and providing the feedback.

This is not possible in Premiere Rush currently, but is high on the list of features that users expect us to see in Rush.

Slow motion – Adobe video & audio apps

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for clearing that up. I was banging my head thinking it was hidden in some menu but couldn't find it....  DEFO need this feature for it to be usable for anything I do.

Cheers

J

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 4
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the? No slo mo!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2019 0
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right?! And I just saw an ad for rush on Instagram where the clip had all sorts of crazy speed changes. It’s ridiculous how long it’s taking adobe to implement this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 5
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time to delete rush for now. Back to iMovie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2019 9
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t really want to rush you with this but today‘s download of Rush seems a bit too early as it lacks some basic functions. Like this one...

It doesn’t help in locking me into the whole Premiere ecosystem with USD 240 per year per user fees.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this response was in November. What priority list are you Referencing? We pay a lot of money for the suite. Slo/fast and reverse speed should be available for the crazy price tag of your subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this answers the exact question I was coming here to ask. Plus one for wanting this feature implemented development team   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dam..... added high on the priority list a year ago.... alright

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2019 3
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I specifically downloaded Premiere Rush hoping I could Rush my video

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 5
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well this sucks that we can't use it to speed up video! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0