• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Split track mono audio export?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I work for BBC News and I've been playing around with Premiere Rush on my ipad as a possible option to cut news on the road. I need to be able to export split tracks in Mono. I need sound and effects track 2, and all dialogue on on track one - but it must** be mono export. Is this possible, or is there an option to pan tracks with mono export? 

Cheers. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Hey EdLawrence!

There isn't currently a way to export mono audio from Rush mobile. Mobile devices just don't have the computing power to complete that task. However, mono export is available from the desktop app. I've included a screenshot!

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 10.43.13 AM.png

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any followup questions.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey EdLawrence!

There isn't currently a way to export mono audio from Rush mobile. Mobile devices just don't have the computing power to complete that task. However, mono export is available from the desktop app. I've included a screenshot!

Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 10.43.13 AM.png

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any followup questions.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines