• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Starter Plan and 3 exports

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was interested in using Rush with students. They currently have individual Adobe ID's to store a limited amount of data, preferences etc when logged into our lab computers. Does anyone know if the "3 Exports" in the Rush starter plan is a lifetime limit or annual limit? If they work open a project in Premiere Pro, does that count towards the limit of 3 exports?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Update: There is no longer a three-export limit in the Starter plan for the desktop version of Premiere Rush – Adobe removed this limit in version 2.0 on November 15, 2021.

Basically, Rush on desktop now acts the same as Rush on mobile – the no-cost plan gives you unlimited video exports with a "freemium" model that offers use of most of the features and content.

If you want to use Rush's premium features and content in your exported videos, then that wouldn't be included for free and you'd

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ms Hobbs,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubt.

Premiere Rush free starter plan gives access to all the features of the app but limits export count to 3. Rush trial won't expire ever i.e. one will always be able to use all functionality of the app, but can export 3 times with the starter plan.

However, the export limit of Premiere Rush doesn't affect the export function of Premiere Pro in anyway.

Moreover, Premiere Rush is available by default with Premiere Pro subscription. If you have Premiere Pro subscribed, you will be able to export countless times in Premiere Rush.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here Premiere Rush: Premiere Rush: Hot (241 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Keep raising your concerns. !

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear support

I have subscription for illustrator, and I beleive Premeier Rush is available by default. Should i be able to export countless times , question mark. (sorry, keyboard trouble. I kant type question mark, and other signs at the moment)  .

Today i am told only tree exports.

(pls notify me with email also, when you reply)

Kind regards

Kristiane 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make an educational series to put on YouTube, and I found that Adobe Premiere Rush works perfectly for the job, but my series will have more than three episodes and I'm not going to pay for the Pro version. Are there any alternatives you recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe spark could work, but I've found that you can't undo anything once you've done it! This means that if you delete your video by accident, there's no taking it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: There is no longer a three-export limit in the Starter plan for the desktop version of Premiere Rush – Adobe removed this limit in version 2.0 on November 15, 2021.

Basically, Rush on desktop now acts the same as Rush on mobile – the no-cost plan gives you unlimited video exports with a "freemium" model that offers use of most of the features and content.

If you want to use Rush's premium features and content in your exported videos, then that wouldn't be included for free and you'd need to upgrade to a paid plan. More details covered here:

Premiere Rush Free Download: What's Included in the Starter Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines