Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still photo audio video

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am wanting to simply create an audio video of a painting that I've made and had scanned into a JPEG.

In addition to this JPEG I have around 6.5 mins of audio.

I have managed to assemble all these elements in Premier Rush successfully.

However, I want the still JPEG to be visible throughout the full duration of the audio. After around 2 seconds it disappears and the background goes black. How can I accomplish this?

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Hey ThomasG!

If I'm understanding you correctly, I think you're just a little too zoomed in on your timeline! Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 11.22.26 AM.png

If you can't currently see both ends of your JPEG, drag that bar at the bottom to scroll through your timeline, or grab one end of that bar to stretch it out to see your full clip!Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 11.22.46 AM.png

Let me know if that helps!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi psmart19,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

You simply need to trim in/out to increase/decease the duration of the media files. Refer to this post :

Re: How do you make still images longer?

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mayjain,

I see what you're saying. However, my JPEG appears as a single orange bar (you cannot see the whole image in the editing window, which is different from the link you have shared). I am unable to drag the edge of it when hovering over this bar with my cursor.

How do you trim in / out the JPEG?

Sorry to be a pain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ThomasG!

If I'm understanding you correctly, I think you're just a little too zoomed in on your timeline! Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 11.22.26 AM.png

If you can't currently see both ends of your JPEG, drag that bar at the bottom to scroll through your timeline, or grab one end of that bar to stretch it out to see your full clip!Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 11.22.46 AM.png

Let me know if that helps!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Thank you very much indeed. That has solved my problem and I've managed to achieve the still audio video that I was after.

Such a simple thing as being zoomed in too far! I can't thank you enough for this

Regards

Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have a single orange bar and I can't grab the edges, all I can do it duplicate it and I can't zoom in any more on the timeline to see if I can grab it. IS there another control I can use to extend my still?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally got it large enough to see, got it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines