Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for A71

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I'm Adobe customer, 19 y. o. student and I use your Adobe video editing applications. I really like them. 

I wanted to try Adobe Ru on smartphone, I have Samsung Galaxy A71, but I cannot install Rush on it because it doesn't support this model. (only similiar older models A50 and A70 do from A series). I really wish if Adobe would hear me and make this app available for A51 and A71. I have never used mobile version or Rush and I want to try it. So, can you help me with this? Thank you.

TOPICS
Feature request , Hardware or GPU , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Purwus!

We hear you. Some devices are still under compatibility tests for Adobe Premiere Rush and that is the reason you may get a non-compatibility notification while trying to use them. You can always share your feedback with our product team here: https://bit.ly/2uFaMFk

Your feedback is important to us.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines