• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync to desktop failing

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm newto Premiere Rush, and can't seem to get projects to sync from my phone (Android Galaxy S10+, app version 1.5.58.1319) and my windows laptop (Windows 10 Pro, app version 1.5.58 Build 64). The projects have the "cloud" icon on them, but the only projects I see in the windows app are "local only" projects. I have tried signing out and back in on both devices, pausing and resuming sync on both devices but neither seem to have done the trick. The media for the projects seems to sync, but that is it. What am I missing?

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the EXACT same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here. What I found to work is when i start work on my iphone in rush, and when i want to continue on my mac , i go to my iphone rush app , on exact project i need to be synced (make sure that i put sync on) and than there is blue circle going round, so it looks like its downlading there, and my creative cloud app on my mac is showing that new files are added. It works for me. But it takes long time. And I think its not clear at all for just starting persong with this app to understand that. I would say this rush app with syncing is not clear at all. need to spend extra hours to understand it. Personally i was speaking with help support like 3 times. They uninstalled creative cloud 3 times. Did job for couple of hours all together (seperate times) and they diddnt mentoned this thing. Well adobe NEEEEDS to work on this. Otherwice just looks they dont know what they doing. Other wice I like adobe products, just I have many issues (techniq problems) where I lose my time. Hope this helped for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines