• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synchronisation of movie

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, we created a video on the ipad with rush and wanted to synchronize it on the desktop, as it is not possible to download the video from the ipad. The problem is, that the sync does not work. the video is not visible on desktop. what yould be the solution to get the video downloaded (from the ipad, and not to Soc media! I need as a file to share via fileshare)

thx kindly B.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read through these instructions? If so and it's still not working please let us know. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html#SyncingonmobileiOSandA...

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem.  I started a project on my iphone.  Sync was on.  I saw the project on my desktop, but all of video media was missing.  It appears on my imac as a red background with a ! in the center of the screen.

I've tried several times to sync it.  Removed from deskop, then unsync from iphone, and then turn on cloud sync from iphone.  I shut down and restarted rush after each setting change.   The sync would get stuck.  I tried again - this time the project disappeared from my phone.  No, I did not hit delete from all devices.

Also - the project does not appear on my ipad.  I tried synching with that as well.  Nothing. 

How can I check my "Cloud" account to see what files are there?  At least that way I can narrow down where the problem is.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines