• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing problems with Rush (red screen )

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Adobe rush on the mobile and desktop are not best friends, it takes hours to synchronize the first second and then nothing happens. I was reading it should take seconds. As you can see on the photo, its a 42 sec. Video syncing since several hours.

I can't find the video inside creative cloud.

Doesn't make sense this service.

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "synchronizing"? Synchronizing means matching a clip's audio to its video.

What are you synchronizing and how are you doing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about this. Could you share more info? 

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your kind support

I´m using the mobile app with Android as camera version V1.5.8.3306 and it works perfect but I can´t Sync between devices with Mac desktop application V1.5.8

What type of media are you working with (codec/format, frame rate, frame size)? I don´t know what does that mean, Think MP4, 16:9.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 20.48.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue, and it's not the first time. I've followed the troubleshooting steps but it still will not sync between my mobile and my laptop (that's what sync means in this context and how it's used in this software).
I'm on high-speed wifi, I've also tried with a short video clip which comes out with distorted colours when synced between my iPhone and my laptop.

I thought it might be my graphic card, but I have no problem watching videos or film clips anywhere else.

Please help with finding a solution to this frustrating problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information.

Can you try to sign out and back into your Creative Cloud account and see if it brings any change?

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, exactly. Getting a red screen on desktop in my two synced projects from mobile. Works fine on mobile (where I'd created it). When I open one of the projects, I see the audio track fine, but get a red bit on the video timeline.

When I right click on the red ! area  > Find and Connect > I get this screen:

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 21.41.38.png

Same thing for the other project from my mobile, which is installed on an iPhone 11 Pro. (Also, the demo project PR has you create as a tutorial does not play at all on PR Mobile.) Brand new, first time install from Creative Cloud app to MacBook Pro. PR desktop version is 1.5.34 (build 48). 

Logged out/back in to Creative Cloud. Same issue. Rebooted desktop. Same issue. Uninstall/reinstall PR desktop. Same issue. Please advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RESOLVED. Syncing was for some reason paused in Creative Cloud app. That fixed it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines