• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terminator Dark Fate: Trailer Remix Challenge!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-09-18 12.15.41.pngTerminator Dark Fate: Trailer Remix Challenge!

When director Tim Miller envisioned the new Terminator: Dark Fate movie, he knew Adobe Premiere Pro had the tools up to the task. Now we’re giving you the chance to remix the Terminator: Dark Fate trailer with Adobe Premiere Pro or Premiere Rush. Use source files from the film, plus a collection of free Adobe Stock assets — this is your moment to choose your fate.

Please discuss this challenge below. Let me know if you have any questions.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remixing the Terminator: Dark Fate Trailer with Peter McKinnon | Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial
Join Peter McKinnon as he shares his creative tip to help you edit your own trailer remix using Premiere Pro for the upcoming blockbuster, Terminator: Dark Fate. Peter walks you through how to create a low pass filter audio effect to help you design a cinematic audio effect using this simple tip inside Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-09-19 12.19.19.png

Recent tweet on the Adobe Premiere Pro channel.

I'll be back....I'll be back....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin:

I see in the briefing materials for the challenge that the submissio must be no longer than 1 minute in length and no greater than 500 mb in size.  I am seeing, however,  people online creating much longer versions for their submissions.  Could you please clarify the official rules?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having an issue submitting my video. After inputting all my information and uploading I hit submit and it just shows the loading icon for HOURS which doesn't seem right. I've tried multiple times and did my own troubleshooting (tried different computers, restarted everything, cleared cache, cookies etc.) but am now thinking it might be the site?? Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the very same problem, is there any solution?

I really tried to hard to finish it in time and now I am stuck at uploading...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried talking to just about evryone and alls they keep saying is the contest is over.  I have followed the guidlines set by the contest to the letter.  When i ent to submit my entry(BEFORE) the contest had ended,it put me on an infinite loading screen and would not let me submit and now, after working for over a week on my trailer emix i am not able to submit my entry which has agitated me quite a bit what can  be done and who can i contact because the sponsor has the rights to take my entry and it seems unfair not to if they host the contest then when their website didnt work my entry gets discarded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I missed the contest but I'd love to give this as an assignment to my class. Are the assets still available for download? This is a great learning tool that I'd love to have access to! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like they deleted the assets from the website so you'll probably have to ask adobe or the people in charge of the contest. This would make a cool assignment for class though! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hehe, I just checked if there are winners yet.. and they are posted...

really well done !

great job !

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a great challenge. My first time doing sound. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY6fPmPoJHY&ab_channel=HeckyR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines