Text-Graphic doesnt load any titles in the desktop version

Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i´m trying Premiere Rush from the Cloud, desktop version. I have issues trying to add or import some text styles or transitions. I´m trying to find the TEMPLATE icon to import some styles and can´t find it. 

Here i attach some images.

I´m on the trial version.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text-Graphic doesnt load any titles in the desktop version

Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i´m trying Premiere Rush from the Cloud, desktop version. I have issues trying to add or import some text styles or transitions. I´m trying to find the TEMPLATE icon to import some styles and can´t find it. 

Here i attach some images.

I´m on the trial version.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 0
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing the app cache while loading Rush: Hold CTRL+SHIFT while clicking the Rush icon. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I did it and same issue. Doesn´t happen on a macbook. This issue happens with Win 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0