• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapse speed

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a timelapse video out of stills on my laptop. I have all the pics and it will play them at normal speed. I need to speed it up. The speed options won't highlight in the program. What am I doing wrong?

I also downloaded the app on my iPad to try it there. I have all the pics, 1600 of them, but I have to select each one. There is no option to select all?

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Hey there, nightowl

The speed functionality in Rush is applied by the clip, not by the overall project. That's where we're not meeting your needs, and I'm so sorry about that!

Here's what I'd suggest as a workaround:

- Export your project with all 1600 pics in your timeline, playing at normal (too slow) speed

- Reimport that video into Rush, where you can now adjust the speed of that exported clip. Because all 1600 photos are exported as one video file, you will now be able to adjust the display

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, nightowl

The speed functionality in Rush is applied by the clip, not by the overall project. That's where we're not meeting your needs, and I'm so sorry about that!

Here's what I'd suggest as a workaround:

- Export your project with all 1600 pics in your timeline, playing at normal (too slow) speed

- Reimport that video into Rush, where you can now adjust the speed of that exported clip. Because all 1600 photos are exported as one video file, you will now be able to adjust the display rate by using the speed functionality on either desktop or mobile.

- Here's a tutorial! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU6fQmbKEuA

Hope this helps!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did as suggested, but the speed controls are still greyed out. I have a timelapse, 1 hour long video and need to speed it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. 

The only paid product that does not even create a timelapse!

And with all respect... that answer "That's where we're not meeting your needs, and I'm so sorry about that!" is pretty sad.

Spent money in the wrong product, mate! but be happy, they do not meet our needs but you're not alone 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines